[Public-engagement] The Institute for Policy and Engagement Newsletter

Br-The-Institute theinstitute at nottingham.ac.uk
Tue Sep 20 10:50:21 BST 2022

[cid:image003.jpg at 01D8C92A.5D886960]<https://sway.office.com/MQmOwenBHs1iCSJD?ref=email>
The Institute for Policy and Engagement Newsletter<https://sway.office.com/MQmOwenBHs1iCSJD?ref=email>
In this edition: policy updates, public engagement updates, training opportunities and events
Go to this Sway<https://sway.office.com/MQmOwenBHs1iCSJD?ref=email>

Hello,

Welcome to our Autumn newsletter! Please click the link above to read about what we’ve been up to recently.

Best wishes,

The Institute team

Follow us
Twitter.com/UoN_Institute<https://twitter.com/UoN_Institute>
Instagram.com/uon_institute<https://www.instagram.com/uon_institute/>
nottingham.ac.uk/policy-and-engagement<https://www.nottingham.ac.uk/policy-and-engagement/home.aspx>

[Aerial-view illustration the world map, made up of lots of little people. Text overlay reads: From our world to yours. We are UoN Research. 7th in the UK for research power* (REF2021)  nottingham.ac.uk/research  *According to analysis by Times Higher Education]<https://www.nottingham.ac.uk/research/research.aspx?utm_source=email_sig&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=ref2021&utm_content=v3>

University of Nottingham colleagues can stay up to date with policy news by signing up to our internal newsletter here<http://lists.nottingham.ac.uk/mailman/listinfo/publicpolicy> and public engagement news by signing up to our internal newsletter here<http://lists.nottingham.ac.uk/mailman/listinfo/public-engagement>. If you are external to the University, please sign up to our external newsletter here.<https://app.zubo.co.uk/h/r/352B8142151C2B792540EF23F30FEDED>