[Public-engagement] POSTPONED: Nottingham Engaged 2022

Charlotte Lee Charlotte.Lee at nottingham.ac.uk
Fri Jan 14 15:40:40 GMT 2022

Dear all

Unfortunately, due to the high number of covid cases, we have decided to postpone the Nottingham Engaged Conference on 2 February. The new date is  Wednesday 15 June with the programme and location (Senate Chamber in the Trent Building, University Park) remaining the same. A booking link to the new date is available here: https://nottinghamengaged22.eventbrite.co.uk

In the meantime we do have another exciting conference planned in the Institute about Engaging with Policy in the Global South on Tuesday 26 April. More information and booking can be found by following this link<https://engagingwithpolicyglobalsouth.eventbrite.co.uk/>. We will be sending more information shortly.

Best wishes

Charlotte

Charlotte Lee
Operations and Projects Manager

My pronouns are she/her

If this email has been sent outside your normal working hours then please do not feel obliged to respond until your next working day

Institute for Policy and Engagement
B13 Highfield House
University of Nottingham
University Park