[Public-engagement] Nottingham Engaged 2022: New Horizons - 2 February 2022, 1-5PM

Charlotte Lee Charlotte.Lee at nottingham.ac.uk
Mon Oct 11 16:01:23 BST 2021

New Horizons; Making a positive impact through policy and public engagement in the future
Our annual Nottingham Engaged conference is taking Wednesday 2 February at 1-5pm.
Hear from our panel of experts on how they've dealt with recent changes in the policy making and public engagement landscape and what they'll be taking forward into the future.
Discuss issues such as digitalisation, funding, engaging internationally, finding your audience, quick wins and evaluation techniques with your peers and find out more about the practical support we can offer to get your research out to policy makers and public audiences.
To book, please follow this link: https://nottinghamengaged2022.eventbrite.co.uk
We look forward to seeing you there.
Best wishes
The Institute team