[Public-engagement] The Institute for Policy and Engagement needs your help

Stephen Meek Stephen.Meek1 at nottingham.ac.uk
Wed Feb 5 09:21:28 GMT 2020

Dear all

Can you spare a little bit of time to help the Institute for Policy and Engagement help you better?

It's nearly a year since the Institute held its internal launch. We've done a lot in that time, but we want to make sure that what we do in the future is even better.

To help us achieve that, we're working with an external partner to conduct a detailed study of what academic and APM staff at the University think about the work we do and how we do it, what works and what doesn't, and what else you'd like to see us doing. This is a golden opportunity for you to shape our services to ensure that we can help you achieve your policy impact and public engagement goals.

We're looking for volunteers to take part in a short (around 30 minutes) interview with our external partners, by phone or Skype. Interviews will take place in February and March, at a time convenient to you. We're looking for honest feedback, so you will have the option to remain anonymous if you wish.

We're also looking to hear from staff who haven't engaged with the Institute yet - so if you know colleagues whose work is perfect for policy or public engagement work but who haven't worked with us, please do pass this on to them.

If you are interested in taking part, and are happy for us to share your contact details with our external partners, please can you let me know by 14 February? Your contact details will be used ONLY for the purpose of conducting this study and will not be shared further.

If you have any questions about this, please contact Chris Sims on chris.sims at nottingham.ac.uk<mailto:chris.sims at nottingham.ac.uk>.

Best wishes

Stephen

Stephen Meek
Director of the Institute for Policy and Engagement

If this email has been sent outside your normal working hours then please do not feel obliged to respond until your next working day

For queries, meetings etc:
Charlotte Lee
Executive Assistant
+44 (0) 115 74 87401