[Public-engagement] Re: Fwd: Register for a 'taster' event to find out more about our *new public engagement professionals network*

Rachael Pearson Rachael.Pearson at nottingham.ac.uk
Tue May 8 14:31:22 BST 2018

Hi Alex,

I was going to suggest this too, but Birmingham have beaten us to it and volunteered. I went along to the first meeting of the Midlands PEN last month, which will become part of the national network. We are planning to hold 2-3 meetings per year. Shall I offer to host the next one of those instead?

I have been planning to update NPEN on  this, but the meetings have been falling on my teaching days, and next is during half-term, and I'll be on leave!

Rachael