[Public-engagement] Re: Images of Public Engagement 2018

Robert Ounsworth Robert.Ounsworth at nottingham.ac.uk
Tue May 8 13:08:18 BST 2018

Hi Alex

Sorry if I missed it - but did I get any heads up this was coming? What is the expectation of me here and who is owning it?

Also will forward to you concerns from Edwin re GDPR and permissions.

Best wishes

Rob

Rob Ounsworth
Research Communications Manager
External Relations
University of Nottingham
C4, Pope Building
University Park
Nottingham, NG7 2RD

t: +44 (0) 115 74 84412 | w: nottingham.ac.uk<http://nottingham.ac.uk/><http://nottingham.ac.uk/><http://nottingham.ac.uk/>

[1521043458030_PastedImage]
Follow us
Facebook.com/TheUniofNottingham
Twitter.com/UniofNottingham
Youtube.com/nottmuniversity
Flickr.com/photos/uonottingham
Linkedin.com/company/university-of-nottingham
Foursquare.com/uniofnottingham