[Public-engagement] University branded marquees and Run for all 2019

Clare Anderton Clare.Anderton at nottingham.ac.uk
Thu Jul 12 13:31:49 BST 2018

Dear all

I may have been in touch with some of you already regarding this. However I am looking into ordering marquees (number dependent on size and cost) for general University use, branded and appropriate for us to share for various events. How these will be stored and shared is yet to be decided. However I have discovered that between a few teams we seem to already have a few 3 x 3 style gazebos and 8 x 6 x 3 size marquees and the star shelter which is 21.85 x 13.85 that Lakeside own. I am therefore looking at ordering some in house larger marquees, open days size approximately 15 x 25 m and maybe a couple more smaller 3 x 3 gazebo style to cover overlap of events potentially. Unless anyone has any specific requests for marquee specs which they think will be widely used across the University I will continue to seek quotes along these lines. If you could let me know by next week if you have any preference that would be great.

Another item I just wanted to bring to your attention is a 5 mile run taking place on Campus - June 9th 2019. This will be managed by 'Run for all' the Jane Tomlinson charity and bearing in mind the huge plethora of activity taking place across campus at this time of year this was the date we plumped for. However this date may now not be suitable for Run for all, we are waiting on further notification.  We are hoping they can stick with this date as dates in and around this aren't the best for various reasons. If you have any information concerning any other events that will have bearing on this please drop me a line.

Many thanks Clare

Clare Anderton

Event Manager

Campaign and Alumni Relations Office