[Public-engagement] FW: Wonder Match event in Leicester

Alex Miles Alex.Miles at nottingham.ac.uk
Sun Apr 22 09:30:18 BST 2018

Best wishes

Alex Miles
Deputy Director of Communications, Advocacy and Global Affairs
Interim Director, University of Nottingham Institute for Policy and Engagement

Chair, CASE Europe Annual Conference 2018-19<http://www.case.org/CEAC18.html>

Submit evidence to the Civic University Commission<http://upp-foundation.org/civic-university-commission/>....
Media Team, Internal Communications and the Political and Public Affairs Unit<http://www.nottingham.ac.uk/communicationsmarketing/teams/public-affairs/index.aspx>
External Relations<http://www.nottingham.ac.uk/communicationsmarketing/index.aspx>, Pope Building