[psychology-visionlist] Vision Group Journal Club

Craig Scott lpxcs10 at nottingham.ac.uk
Tue Jul 11 10:39:11 BST 2017

Dear all,

Hope you are well and have been enjoying the weather.

I am setting up a journal club that will be focussed on anything vision related, and I would like to invite you to the first session next Thursday (the 20th) 4-5PM - (probably) room A30 .

The chosen paper for the session will be:

Perceptual learning alters post-sensory processing in human decision making - Diaz et al., (2017)<http://www.nature.com/articles/s41562-016-0035>

It would be great if those attending could read the paper before the session. I will give a brief summary of it and then lead the discussion afterwards.

If anyone else would like to suggest any papers and/or lead a session for any of other Thursday slots then please let me know.

My idea for the journal club is that it should be informal and we all make it whatever we want - we can focus on anything vision related whether that be recent trends in vision or seminal papers.

Best wishes

Craig Scott

University of Nottingham

School of Psychology

Room C74

P.s. There is a vision group google calendar - anyone interested in joining the calendar for event updates please reply and I will send you an invite.