[Maths-Education] CERME12 - First Announcement

Hodgen, Jeremy jeremy.hodgen at ucl.ac.uk
Thu May 13 09:45:49 BST 2021

On behalf of CERME12 IPC & LOC
Dear Colleagues,
I am delighted to formally announce that CERME12 will be hosted by the Free University of Bozen-Bolzano and will take place in Bozen-Bolzano (Italy) 2nd to 6th February, 2022. The first announcement of the conference is attached.
** Please note that the deadline for submissions is 15th September 2021 **
The conference submission system and conference pre-registration will open on 1st June 2021.
I very much hope to see many of you at the conference.
Best wishes,
Jeremy Hodgen

Jeremy Hodgen
Chair IPC CERME12
Chair: British Society for Research into Learning Mathematics (BSRLM)
Professor of Mathematics Education
UCL Institute of Education
University College London
20 Bedford Way