[Maths-Education] First Call for Abstracts: King's College onference, Aug 8-13, 2022

Alan Rogerson alanrogerson at cdnalma.poznan.pl
Tue Jun 22 12:21:56 BST 2021

*Thank you for publicising our previosu conferences, we would be most
grateful if you could pass on the message below through journals, lists
or blogs. As we are a purely educational and philanthropic project we
rely on friends to assist us with publicity.**
**Best wishes,**
**Alan and Jasia**
**Conference Organnisers*

**
*16**^th **International Conference of The Mathematics Education for the
Future Project: **/Building on the Past to Prepare for the Future/***
**
*King’s College, Cambridge University, UK: **Aug 8-13 2022.*
*For all information please see:
https://directorymathsed.net/kings-conference/
<https://directorymathsed.net/kings-conference/>(Files may go to your
/Downloads Folder/). *
**

**

*
*

*
*

*
*

*Photograph Courtesy of King’s College, Cambridge
*
**The Mathematics Education for the Future Project was founded in 1986
as an educational, non-commercial and philanthropic initiative to
encourage and promote innovation in mathematics, science, statistics and
computer education. *
**
*Since 1999 we have held 15 international conferences which were
renowned for their friendly and productive atmosphere and were attended
by many /movers and shakers/ in education world-wide. *
**
*We now warmly invite abstracts for papers and workshops **dealing with
all aspects of innovation in education. Please reply to
*****alan at cdnalma.poznan.pl <mailto:alan at cdnalma.poznan.pl>* **
***
**
*Best wishes and stay safe,*