[Maths-Education] Opportunities at Loughborough

Matthew Inglis M.J.Inglis at lboro.ac.uk
Tue Jul 30 14:40:52 BST 2019

Dear all

Further to my message below, the various job adverts associated with Loughborough's new Centre for Mathematical Cognition are now live.

Note that along with the posts mentioned in my last message, we are also advertising four PhD studentships (ideally for an October start) and two postdoctoral research associate roles.

Full details are available at:
https://www.lboro.ac.uk/join-us/mathematical-cognition/

Please do pass these opportunities on to anyone who might be interested.

Many thanks

Matthew