[Maths-Education] 9th ERME Topic Conference

Geoffrey Wake Geoffrey.Wake at nottingham.ac.uk
Mon Dec 16 09:55:33 GMT 2019

Colleagues, please see below a message from Judy Sayers at Leeds:

FINAL reminder:
9th ERME Topic Conference: Perspectives on conceptual understanding of flexibility, number sense and mastery in arithmetic
11-14 May 2020 - University of Leeds, UK

Here is the call on our website: https://ccpp.leeds.ac.uk/erme-topic-conference/call-for-papers/

If anyone has not seen this call and wants to attend, they are very welcome, if they need an extra week to submit an abstract, please could they email me directly. There are a few spaces left.

We also have a few spaces left on the PhD and New researcher day 11th May. It is free.

Main conference Date: 12th - 14th  May
See our Website:
https://ccpp.leeds.ac.uk/erme-topic-conference/call-for-papers/

All enquiries welcome.
Judy

Dr Judy Sayers
Lecturer in Education
School of Education (ESSL)
University of Leeds
Hillary Place
Leeds
W. Yorks.

Tele: +44(0)113 343 4573
Room 2.23
Office Hours: Mondays 4-5pm

Senior Researcher
Senior researcher on the VR (Swedish research council) FoNS: Foundational Number Sense Project.
https://www.mnd.su.se/english/research/mathematics-education/research-projects/fons