[Maths-Education] Re: printed maths education materials

Hugh Burkhardt Hugh.Burkhardt at nottingham.ac.uk
Sun Mar 4 12:15:00 GMT 2018

Invaluable stuff, Geoff.

Yes, we have most of South Notts at the Shell Centre and copies of all our own materials.
Some the favourites are at
	mathshell.com
and at
	map.mathshell.org
which contains the 100 formative assessment lessons for ages 11-16** and much else.
Worth a look.

Hope to see you for a word at BCME

All the best

Hugh

** over 7 million downloads so far, with independent US research evidence of substantial gains in both pupil progress and teacher development

If you still have the SMP number books, I’d love them and am happy to pay the postage.