[Maths-Education] Re: printed maths education materials

Geoff Faux geoffrey.faux at btinternet.com
Sun Mar 4 10:35:28 GMT 2018

Hi John.
I will not have spare energies at BCME to sort this out and I have no idea if anyone else will either.  Sorry to sound a bit downbeat.
I already have some takers for the few books I listed.  I might put some more up and see what happens.  Outlook was totally wonderful as a support to me - bu t that was 30 years ago and another age.  I somehow feel chucking them all on a tip now is a comment on my teaching life over 40 years.  Throwing away a bit of my soul.  Likewise South Notts project though I suspect that the Shell Centre will still have copies.

I also have films of Bob Davies teaching - transferred to DVD but I am really scared to put them up on youtube in case I get sued by some American.  Maybe we run an extra session at BCME on looking at a Madison project film???  Guessing Functions or ‘Increasing monatomic functions’ with 13 year olds perhaps.

Geoff Faux
http://www.longhousemull.co.uk/
Cardew Farm, Dalston, Carlisle, CA5 7JQ
https://www.lulu.com/shop/search.ep?keyWords=a+victorian+odyssey&type=