[Maths-Education] MOOC in primary mathematics for teachers and others

John Bibby johnbibbyjohnbibby at gmail.com
Fri Dec 15 21:39:24 GMT 2017

I am setting up a working group to develop ideas for one or more MOOCs in
primary mathematics for teachers and others.

Please forward this to anyone who might be interested.

I would be glad to hear from anyone interested in developing this further,
or who knows of similar things that have been done in the past.

Thanks - and best wishes to all for Christmas and the New Year.

JOHN BIBBY
--
=====        *Coming soon in York:*
* *York Bus Forum: *we meet 5.30-7 on the 3rd Tuesday of each month in West