[Maths-Education] DQME New website

Alan Rogerson alan at cdnalma.poznan.pl
Tue Oct 18 17:50:52 BST 2016

  DQME NEW WEBSITE ADDRESS!

http://www.dqime.uni-dortmund.de**

**

*The European Union Comenius Continuation Project: DQME II(Developing
Quality in Mathematics Education) (2007-2010) followed on from the
original DQME I project (2004-2007) which produced an enormous amount of
practical classroom materials, as well as many new ideas for learning
and teaching mathematics. These materials have been available since
2010, throughout the 11 partner countries and in 10 languages, via the
DQME project website. *

**

*Thanks to the recent efforts of Christian Becker at Dortmund University
the DQME website now has a new address (replacing the old one
www.dqme2.eu <http://www.dqme2.eu> which is no longer active). *

*Please bookmark the NEW address at http://www.dqime.uni-dortmund.de and
recommend it to your teacher colleagues because it contains literally
1000s of practical materials tested and ready for use in the classroom,
organised in 10 languages and by age level and mathematical content.*

*We recommend you have a look at this exceptionally rich site and /Enjoy/!*