[Maths-Education] ICME 13, TSG 34 on Social and Political Dimensions of Mathematics Education

Peter Gates Peter.Gates at nottingham.ac.uk
Wed Sep 30 09:41:38 BST 2015

Dear Colleagues

On behalf of ICME 13  TSG 34 on Social and political dimensions of mathematics education, I am pleased to encourage you to submit proposals for our TSG since the deadline for submission of proposals has been extended to October 15, 2015. I am attaching a description of our TSG as it appears in the ICME 13 second announcements. For information on the proposals and their  submission, please consult
http://icme13.org/<http://icme13.org/faqs>

or write an email: assistance.icme13 at uni-hamburg.de<mailto:assistance.icme13 at uni-hamburg.de>

Murad Jurdak
Co-chair, TSG34