[Maths-Education] Head of Research and Professor/Reader in SIOE posts

Peter Gates Peter.Gates at nottingham.ac.uk
Mon Mar 31 15:04:39 BST 2014

Two new posts at the Sheffield Institute of Education at Sheffield Hallam University.  Please see below for how to obtain details.

http://www.shu.ac.uk/jobs/vacancies/academic/

The posts are open to applicants from any field in education research.  However, there is a lively group engaged in mathematics education research at SHU and we would very much welcome applications from our field.

Professor Hilary Povey
Mathematics Education Centre, Sheffield Hallam University
City Campus, Sheffield S1 1WB
tel +44 114 225 6017 h.povey at shu.ac.uk<mailto:h.povey at shu.ac.uk>