[Maths-Education] International Journal for Research in Mathematics Education (RIPEM)

Jeff Evans J.Evans at mdx.ac.uk
Mon Feb 10 21:47:21 GMT 2014

Colleagues may be interested in this (relatively) new journal, from Brazil.
Jeff Evans

Call for Papers
The International Journal for Research in Mathematics Education (RIPEM)
ISSN 2238-0345
The International Journal for Research in Mathematics Education (RIPEM) is an online open-access, international, double-blind peer-reviewed journal published by SBEM (Brazilian Society for Mathematics Education).
Three issues per year are planned and papers should be dedicated to empirical or literature-based research contributing to the advance of Mathematics Education. The journal also accepts critical reviews of books.
If you have original, not yet published manuscripts within the scope and focus of the Journal, please consider submitting to RIPEM. Do not miss this great opportunity to share your research internationally!

Detailed instructions for preparing and submitting papers can be found at http://www.sbem.com.br/ojs/index.php/ripem/index

If you have any question, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Claudia Flores

claudia.flores at ufsc.br<mailto:claudia.flores at ufsc.br>

Federal University of Santa Catarina

Editor-in-chief of RIPEM

Please note that Middlesex University's preferred way of receiving all correspondence is via email in line with our Environmental Policy. All incoming post to Middlesex University is opened and scanned by our digital document handler, CDS, and then emailed to the recipient.

If you do not want your correspondence to Middlesex University processed in this way please email the recipient directly. Parcels, couriered items and recorded delivery items will not be opened or scanned by CDS.  There are items which are "exceptions" which will be opened by CDS but will not be scanned a full list of these can be obtained by contacting the University.