[Maths-Education] mathematics education posts at Institute of Education, London

Cathy Smith C.Smith at ioe.ac.uk
Mon Apr 28 21:55:30 BST 2014

Hallo all
The IOE has three mathematics education posts currently advertised on http://jobs.ioe.ac.uk.  Expansion of our secondary ITE training  means we are looking for another lecturer in secondary mathematics education.  In addition, as part of our role in the Further Mathematics Support programme we have a lecturer post that combines ITE and research/project work supporting mathematics A-level teaching, and a 0.6 fte Further Mathematics Area co-ordinator post.

Do get in touch if you want to discuss either post ( with me on c.smith at ioe.ac.uk or Candia Morgan on c.morgan at ioe.ac.uk)
Closing dates are 7th and 8th May.
Best wishes
Cathy Smith

The Institute of Education: Number 1 worldwide for Education, 2014 QS World University Rankings