[Maths-Education] FW: Several Academic Positions in Melbourne Are Now Advertised

Peter Gates Peter.Gates at nottingham.ac.uk
Thu Apr 3 09:43:32 BST 2014

From: Robyn Pierce [mailto:r.pierce at unimelb.edu.au]
Sent: 02 April 2014 23:49
To: John Monaghan
Subject: FW: Several Academic Positions Here Are Now Advertised

Hi John
I hope all is well with you in the north of the world.
I am just emailing in the hope that you may be able to alert the UK network of mathematics educators to a senior position that has just been advertised at the University of Melbourne.  I'll put the direct link here but have forwarded our Associate Dean's email as this demonstrates the context of a number of new appointments.

The Melbourne Graduate School of Education (MGSE) has announced a position for an Associate Professor of mathematics education at The University of Melbourne, Australia. Closing date: 4 May 2014.

Position details and selection criteria can be found here:
http://jobs.unimelb.edu.au/caw/en/job/882200/associate-professor-in-education-mathematics-education

For further information do not hesitate in contacting A/Prof Robyn Pierce (r.pierce at unimelb.edu.au<mailto:r.pierce at unimelb.edu.au>)
Best wishes
Robyn

A/Prof Robyn Pierce
Melbourne Graduate School of Education | 234 Queensberry Street | University of Melbourne | Vic 3010 Australia| phone +61 3 83448519| email: r.pierce at unimelb.edu.au<mailto:r.pierce at unimelb.edu.au>