[Maths-Education] Graduate School PhD Bursary advert Sheffield Hallam

Peter Gates Peter.Gates at nottingham.ac.uk
Thu Apr 3 09:29:03 BST 2014

Sheffield Hallam University is currently advertising for four PhD studentships.

http://www.shu.ac.uk/jobs/vacancies/placements-interns/PhD-DevelopmentandSociety.html

The studentships are open to applicants from a range of disciplines including education.  There is a lively group engaged in mathematics education research at SHU with doctoral supervisory capacity and we would very much welcome applications from our field.

I am happy to be contacted with informal enquiries as is Dr Mark Boylan (+44 (0)114 225 6012,   m.s.boylan at shu.ac.uk<mailto:m.s.boylan at shu.ac.uk>)

Professor Hilary Povey
Mathematics Education Centre, Sheffield Hallam University
City Campus, Sheffield S1 1WB
tel +44 114 225 6017 h.povey at shu.ac.uk<mailto:h.povey at shu.ac.uk>