[Maths-Education] Re: Attacks on Jo Boaler and mathematics education

Uy, Frederick Lim fuy at exchange.calstatela.edu
Wed Oct 17 15:39:54 BST 2012

I am appalled by this news.  Please be assured that not everyone from California, myself included, attacks her.  I am proud of her accomplishments and I believe she has moved the teaching and learning of mathematics to a more progressive status.  It is unfortunate that some are in disagreement with her. However, in my humble and honest opinion, she is great.  In the wise words of kids and teens nowadays, " Jo Boaler, you ROCK!!!"