[Maths-Education] Re: Good home sought for MA and ATM Journals

Lesley Jones lesley at lesdeux.freeserve.co.uk
Wed Jun 13 14:47:07 BST 2012

Hi all,
Just for information:
>From the MA Mathematics in School is on line but through JSTOR.  I imagine
all universities have membership with JSTOR so can easily access them.
However, and importantly, Personal MA members can also access them if they
pay an additional £10 on their annual subscription.  This would be the same
for a student too. So please refer your MasT students to MiS and to the MA
Primary maths journal!
Lesley Jones