[Maths-Education] Postgraduate Research studentship in the Mathematics Education Centre, Loughborough University

Paul Hernandez-Martinez P.A.Hernandez-Martinez at lboro.ac.uk
Wed Jun 13 09:49:31 BST 2012

Postgraduate Research Opportunities in the Mathematics Education Centre, Loughborough University

The Mathematics Education Centre (MEC) at Loughborough University is an internationally renowned centre of teaching, learning and support and is a key player in many high-profile national initiatives. With a growing number of academic staff and research students the MEC provides a vibrant, supportive community with a wealth of experience upon which to draw.

We have one studentship (or two half studentships depending on the circumstances of successful applicants) to enable a student(s) to undertake research in the Mathematics Education Centre commencing in December 2012. This funding covers tuition fees at the UK/EU rate and a living stipend that is currently valued at £13,590 plus p.a. We welcome international applicants who are able to cover the difference between home and international fees.

The closing date for applications is Friday JUNE 29th, 2012.

For information on entry requirements and how to apply visit our webpage:
http://mec.lboro.ac.uk/pages/research_degrees.html