[Maths-Education] Re: Maths-Art Seminars at London Knowledge Lab, 2012-2013 programme

Barbara Kabouridis bkabouridis at gmail.com
Mon Jul 30 12:59:25 BST 2012

Dear Phillip,

thank you for the infomation message.
I assume that this is the programme for 2012-13 until Christmas.

Best regards,
Barbara

On Mon, Jul 30, 2012 at 4:11 AM, Phillip Kent <phillip.kent at gmail.com>wrote:

> Dear Colleagues,
>
> Our seminar programme for 2011-2012 will start in September. The
> seminar slot remains the same as last year: SECOND THURSDAY OF EACH
> MONTH from 6.00pm to 7.30pm.
>
> We are pleased to announce our first four seminars as follows.

> 13 September: Richard Phillips, "Perspective in the age of digital
> photography"
>
> 11 October: Tameli Luotoniemi (Aalto University, Helsinki), Title TBA
>
> 8 November: Adam Ockelford (Roehampton University), "Zygonic theory: a new
> approach
> to music analysis"
>
> 13 December: Pre-Xmas Mathematics and Art "Hands On"
> (another relaxed evening of practical explorations following on from
> previous events in 2010 and 2011)

> TIME: 6.00 to 7.30pm
> PLACE: London Knowledge Lab, 23-29 Emerald St, London, WC1N 3QS
> [Travel information & maps at: http://bit.ly/LKL-MathsArt-venue ]
>
> LKLMathsArt on YouTube: We are creating a YouTube archive of videos
> from the Maths-Art seminars. http://www.youtube.com/user/LKLMathsArt
>
> LKL Maths-Art seminars are free to attend, and All are welcome. No
> reservation is required, but an email to lkl.maths.art at gmail.com is
> appreciated for planning purposes.
>
> *Visit the website and seminar archive:
> http://www.lkl.ac.uk/events/maths-art
> *Join the email list for future seminar announcements:
>
> Best wishes - Phillip Kent and John Sharp
>

> ++++++
> Dr Phillip Kent, Cornerstone Maths Project, London Knowledge Lab
> p.kent at ioe.ac.uk    www.phillipkent.net    m: 07950 952034
> ++++++

> error, please send it back to me, and immediately delete it.   Please do
> not use, copy or disclose the information contained in this message or in
> any attachment.  Any views or opinions expressed by the author of this
> email do not necessarily reflect the views of the University of Nottingham.

Βαρβάρα Καμπουρίδη
Συντονίστρια Εκπαίδευσης
Varvara Kampouridi
Education Counsellor
Greek Embassy in London
tel 0044(0) 2072210093
fax  0044(0) 2072434212
bk at greekembassy.org.uk <education at greekembassy.org>
https://sites.google.com/site/barbarakampouride/<https://sites.google.com/site/barbarageorgiadoukampouride/>
P Please don't print this e-mail message unless you really need to. Thank
you.

<bkabouridis at gmail.com>