[Maths-Education] Maths-Art Seminars at London Knowledge Lab, 2012-2013 programme

Phillip Kent phillip.kent at gmail.com
Mon Jul 30 12:11:01 BST 2012

Dear Colleagues,

Our seminar programme for 2011-2012 will start in September. The
seminar slot remains the same as last year: SECOND THURSDAY OF EACH
MONTH from 6.00pm to 7.30pm.

We are pleased to announce our first four seminars as follows.

13 September: Richard Phillips, "Perspective in the age of digital photography"

11 October: Tameli Luotoniemi (Aalto University, Helsinki), Title TBA

8 November: Adam Ockelford (Roehampton University), "Zygonic theory: a new approach
to music analysis"

13 December: Pre-Xmas Mathematics and Art "Hands On"
(another relaxed evening of practical explorations following on from
previous events in 2010 and 2011)

TIME: 6.00 to 7.30pm
PLACE: London Knowledge Lab, 23-29 Emerald St, London, WC1N 3QS
[Travel information & maps at: http://bit.ly/LKL-MathsArt-venue ]

LKLMathsArt on YouTube: We are creating a YouTube archive of videos
from the Maths-Art seminars. http://www.youtube.com/user/LKLMathsArt

LKL Maths-Art seminars are free to attend, and All are welcome. No
reservation is required, but an email to lkl.maths.art at gmail.com is
appreciated for planning purposes.

*Visit the website and seminar archive:
http://www.lkl.ac.uk/events/maths-art
*Join the email list for future seminar announcements: