[Maths-Education] Re: ICT in mathematics

Tomalin, Jo J.Tomalin at shu.ac.uk
Tue Mar 15 12:57:00 GMT 2011

I am currently working in mathematics teacher education with PGCE and undergraduate students.
We have the same problem with access to ICT suites, which give priority to those working with ICT teachers.
There are still considerable barriers both in educating students to use ICT appropriately and in allowing them to use it once in schools, which make it difficult to evaluate what the most effective practice could be.

Jo Tomalin
Senior Lecturer
Sheffield Hallam