[Maths-Education] Re: Maths-Education Digest, Vol 77, Issue 12

Ng Foo Keong lefouque at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 06:39:25 GMT 2011

The conventional wisdom may or may not be correct.  I feel it iis not about
the
wisdom, it is about the actions of the interested parties and how we can
work
together.  We can do much much more to encourage more of the Sugata Mitras,
Markus Hohenwarters and Salman Khans of this  world to come forward than
to just sit around and complain about the lack of progress.

sincerely yours,
Ng, Foo Keong