[Maths-Education] RE: eye tracking and mathematics

Ernest, Paul P.Ernest at exeter.ac.uk
Thu Mar 25 12:20:49 GMT 2010

I recall seeing presentations by Eric de Corte and Lieven Verschaffel from Belgium I think,  on use of eytracking in prob solving at PME in late 1980s (date from memory)

Best wishes

Paul
__________________
Paul Ernest
Emeritus Professor
Graduate School of Education
University of Exeter
St Lukes, Heavitree Road
Exeter  EX1 2LU, UK
+44-(0)1392-264796
http://www.people.ex.ac.uk/PErnest/

Visiting Professor, HiST-ALT College, Trondheim, Norway
Visiting Professor, University of Oslo, Norway
Adjunct Professor, Hope University, Liverpool

See http://www.people.ex.ac.uk/PErnest/  for Philosophy of Mathematics Education Journal - No. 24 on theme 'Mathematics and Art' -- (out since December 2009)

Papers for No. 25 on theme Critical Mathematics Education -- now sought (intended for August 2010)