[Maths-Education] review of interactive geometry software

Kate Mackrell katemackrell at sympatico.ca
Wed Aug 11 18:02:31 BST 2010

I am currently writing a comparative review of Sketchpad/Cabri/
Cinderella/Geogebra and would love to hear from anyone on the list
concerning:

a. their reasons for choosing to use a particular interactive geometry
software.  Don't necessarily limit yourself to the ones above - I
would possibly be open to including other softwares in the review.

b. any geometry/algebra tasks that would provide a useful basis of
comparison for the softwares.  I have a number of ideas, but I'm
worried that I will automatically choose a task that works best with
my own favourite software, which would not be quite fair!

Thanks

Kate Mackrell