[Maths-Education] RE: Maths Education - empty messages

Ernest, Paul P.Ernest at exeter.ac.uk
Thu Sep 24 12:34:48 BST 2009

Dear Colleagues

My last few messages on this list have been empty but with attachments

When pushed for time (aren't we all?) this means I don't have time to read them (not to mention viral risks associated with attachments)

Could colleagues possibly put their messages as text in the emails please?

Best wishes

Paul
__________________
Paul Ernest
Emeritus Professor
Graduate School of Education
University of Exeter
St Lukes, Heavitree Road
Exeter  EX1 2LU, UK

Visiting Professor, HiST-ALT, Norway
Visiting Professor, UiO, Norway

http://www.people.ex.ac.uk/PErnest/
for Philosophy of Mathematics Education Journal - No. 24 on theme 'Mathematics and Art' -- out soon (Summer 2009)

New book out now Critical Issues in Mathematics Education by Ernest, Greer and Sriraman (Eds) at http://www.infoagepub.com/products/critical-issues-in-mathematics-education