[Maths-Education] International Directory of Mathematics Educators

Alan Rogerson alan at rogerson.pol.pl
Mon Oct 26 05:08:22 GMT 2009

Dear Peter,
Many thanks for informing the List about the change of home for your
Directory. As you know, all the technical computer side has been the
responsibility of my wife Margaret's son Michal, who is a computer guru,
and together we edited and installed all the files last week. Michal has
just (today) given me the special software and entry codes to edit the
Directory entries on line so all being well therefore we hope to update
old entries and insert new entries starting from today onwards.
Thanks to your note, I am receiving already many requests to modify
entries or insert new ones, so this is very encouraging indeed, and we
feel sure the Directory will serve its purpose with the support and
patronage of our colleagues in maths education world-wide.
Once again our thanks to you for all your many years of hard work on the
Directory!
Best wishes,
Alan