[Maths-Education] International Directory of Mathematics Educators

Jim DN Smith jimdnsmith at bishopg.ac.uk
Tue Oct 27 16:11:18 GMT 2009

I know this is going to everybody, but I'll not do it again. Just to let you know that I am retiring at the end of this week and should be removed from the list.

Also, thanks to all my maths education colleagues over the years, and best wishes for the future. There are some exciting developments afoot in the primary maths sector, and I hope we can all support these developments and bring forward some of the relevant experiences of trying to influence the secondary sector.

Best wishes,

Jim D N Smith
School of Teacher Development
Bishop Grosseteste University College Lincoln
LN1 3DY
Tel. 0152 258 3774

My email from 01/11/09 will be jimdnsmith at hotmail.co.uk

Bishop Grosseteste University College Lincoln values people and promotes equal opportunity.
The information contained in this E-mail is confidential and may be subject to legal privilege. Access to this E-mail by anyone other than the intended recipient is unauthorised. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not use, copy, distribute or disclose the E-mail or any part of its contents or
take any action in reliance on it. If you have received this E-mail in error, please notify the Postmaster at postmaster at bishopg.ac.uk or telephone the IT Services Department on 01522 583664.
As Bishop Grosseteste University College Lincoln cannot accept responsibility for loss or damage arising from the use of this E-mail or attachments, we recommend that you subject these to your virus checking procedures prior to use.

Email has been scanned for viruses by Altman Technologies' email management service - www.altman.co.uk/emailsystems