[Maths-Education] International Directory of Mathematics Educators

Alan Rogerson alan at rogerson.pol.pl
Tue Oct 27 15:41:49 GMT 2009

Dear Paul,
Thank you for this (sad) information.  I saw the notice about Doug but
had not yet got round to checking if he was actually on the Directory,
Gil and Paul I did not know.
We will remove names when we hear of deceased colleagues, of course, so
I hope members will let us know in any other such cases. Keith Jones
(thank you) has just emailed me concerning  Leone Burton and  Jean Flower.
Kind regards
Alan