[Maths-Education] Mathematics Education Directory

Peter Gates Peter.Gates at nottingham.ac.uk
Fri Oct 16 13:18:38 BST 2009

Some of you will know I have been looking for another home for the maths
educators directory.

The good news is - we have found one - Alan Rogerson has agreed to be
the new owner and host and he will publicise the new home and new
routines shortly.

I would expect there will be an updating and a revamping but we will be
in a process of moving files etc for a few days and Alan will be getting
the new site up and running. I will make sure the new location is
publicised on the current site before we remove that.

My Thanks to Alan for taking this on and for making sure this good
resource remains current and on line.
Peter
Dr Peter Gates
Associate Professor
Centre for Research on Equity and Diversity in Education
UNESCO Centre for Comparative Education Research
School of Education
The University of Nottingham
Nottingham NG8 1BB Great Britain
Tel: +44 115 951 4432