[Maths-Education] Directory of Mathematics Educators

Peter Gates Peter.Gates at nottingham.ac.uk
Wed Jun 24 20:27:56 BST 2009

Many colleagues will know we at Nottingham have hosted for some years a
Directory of Mathematics Educators.

www.nottingham.ac.uk/csme

however, lack of time (mine) etc has meant these pages have not been
updated systematically and much information is now out of date and some
colleagues have even sadly passed on.

I am looking for any expressions of interest to  host this directory .
If someone wants to take it over I am happy passing on all the files
etc.

Otherwise it is likely just to atrophy - as I am not sure just how
helpful it now is.

Peter
Dr Peter Gates
Associate Professor
Centre for Research on Equity and Diversity in Education
UNESCO Centre for Comparative Education Research
School of Education
The University of Nottingham
Nottingham NG8 1BB Great Britain
Tel: +44 115 951 4432