[Maths-Education] Mathematics Education Research network for ECER- deadline soon!

Birgit Pepin Birgit.Pepin at manchester.ac.uk
Mon Jan 19 16:50:27 GMT 2009

Dear colleague,

Please note that the European Educational Research Association (EERA) now has a Mathematics Education Research network (network 24).

http://www.eera-ecer.eu/ecer/ecer-2009-vienna/

We would be delighted to receive your submission for our network for EERA's annual conference, ECER 2009 in Vienna, 28th - 30th September 2009.

The deadline for submissions is the 31rst January 2009.

Looking forward to seeing you in Vienna.

Best wishes,

Birgit Pepin

Pauline Vos

Ole Bjoerkqvist