[Maths-Education] Dresden Conference Extension of Paper Deadline, and Sponsorship

Alan Rogerson alan at rogerson.pol.pl
Thu Apr 23 12:30:30 BST 2009

Message from Alan Rogerson
Planning is going ahead strongly for the Sep 11-17, 2009 Mathematics
Education into the 21st Century Project International Dresden Conference
and we already have more than 150 International participants. The
deadlines for submissions of proposals and papers have now been extended
to May 15 and May 31 respectively, so we look forward to receiving more
submissions during the next month. For all further details and updates
please email me at alan at rogerson.pol.pl. I will be away on holiday April
26-May 6 so your emails may not be answered so quickly during that
period, but we will get back to you as soon as possible.
We also MAY have a Saxony Ministry of Arts and Science Sponsorship
available for any doctoral student who finished a first university study
(Bachelor or Master) after Sept. 2004 and will finish their doctoral
degree study after Sept. 2009. If you know any student satisfying these
requirements who is interested in coming to our conference please ask
them to email me with their full CV. The sponsorship offers 120€ towards
travel and a per diem payment of up to 50€ a day for six days!