[Maths-Education] CADGME-2009 and GeoGebra conferences in July 2009

Zsolt Lavicza zl221 at cam.ac.uk
Wed Nov 26 21:14:57 GMT 2008

Dear Colleagues,

After the successful conference held at the University of Pecs in
Hungary in June 2007, we are delighted to announce that the CADGME
conference series continues. Professor Bruno Buchberger and his team at
RISC volunteered to host the conference next year (11-13 July 2009) in
the beautifully located Castle of Hagenberg near Linz in Austria. You
can find more information about CADGME-2009 on the conference website:

http://www.risc.uni-linz.ac.at/about/conferences/cadgme2009/

First announcement:
http://www.risc.uni-linz.ac.at/about/conferences/cadgme2009/CADGME-2009-Conference-First-Announcement.pdf

Keynote Speakers:
Paul Andrews, University of Cambridge, UK
Bruno Buchberger, RISC, University of Linz, Austria
Andre Heck, University of Amsterdam, Netherlands
Jozef Hvorecky, City University Bellevue, Bratislava, Slovakia

Working group and workshop proposal deadline: 15 February 2009
Abstract submission deadline: 31 March 2009

We are also pleased to announce that the First GeoGebra conference will
be held right after CADGME-2009 (14-15 July 2009):
http://www.geogebra.org/en/wiki/index.php/GeoGebra_Conference_2009

We hope that you will join us in Hagenberg in July 2009.

Yours sincerely,

Zsolt Lavicza and Csaba Sarvari

     Zsolt Lavicza
     University of Cambridge