[Maths-Education] FW: VACANCY - Senior Lecturer in Mathematics Education (Grade 9)

Dave Pratt prattdc at googlemail.com
Mon Jul 7 15:27:42 BST 2008

There is an opportunity for a senior lectureship at the Institute of
Education to join a very strong mathematics education team. The details
below provide a link for further information. If you wish to talk to me
about this post, please get in touch by email.

Dave

Professor Dave Pratt

Faculty Director of Research, Consultancy and Knowledge Transfer (Culture
and Pedagogy)

d.pratt at ioe.ac.uk

http://www.ioe.ac.uk/gems/people/dave_pratt

Institute of Education,