[Maths-Education] Teaching statistics and quantitative methods

Boylan, Mark S M.S.Boylan at shu.ac.uk
Mon Apr 16 09:43:59 BST 2007

Dear Peter

I think maybe you don't want power point or excel but rather Java applets
try searching for 'Java  statistics' and you will find lots of free resources which may or may not be what you are looking for - I thought some of these had potential as I came acreoss them when I was trying to understand the meaning of some stats terms used in a research paper that i wasn't familiar with.  however  I haven't used them in teaching  context so can't vouch for their effectiveness

http://ucs.kuleuven.be/java/

best wishes
Mark