[Maths-Education] Teaching statistics and quantitative methods

Gates Peter Peter.Gates at nottingham.ac.uk
Sun Apr 15 14:58:08 BST 2007

Thanks Chris,

Yes I did that it was the first thing I did - and what I found wasn't
very impressive. All just didactic pedagogy written on PowerPoint
slides!

In fact it is what I did - but so far no one has been able to identify
really good dynamic resources. Someone suggested usng Excell and there
are usefl activities one can devise. But that is not really what I was
looking for.

Peter
Dr Peter Gates
School of Education