[Maths-Education] Teaching statistics and quantitative methods

Gates Peter Peter.Gates at nottingham.ac.uk
Sat Apr 14 14:35:11 BST 2007

Hi there,

Yes, I know I ought to know this, but I am looking at teaching
quantitative methods to masters students and am looking for some useful
PowerPoint or web based resources which can dynamically illustrate such
things as correlation, regression, factor analysis etc. Using PowerPoint
from first principles is going to be a bind and take me far too long and
does not appear to be very accurate, or flexible - and I can't believe
that someone else has not done it better than I could.

Does anyone know where to find such resources? Feel free to just reply
to me.

Peter
****************
Dr Peter Gates
Associate Professor
Director of Research Degrees
Centre for Research on Equity and Diversity in Education
UNESCO Centre for Comparative Education Research
School of Education
The University of Nottingham
Wollaton Road
Nottingham NG8 1BB Great Britain

Tel: +44 0115 951 4432 (Work direct line)
Tel: +44 0115 945 2550 (Home)
Tel: +44 0773 0808 353 (Mobile)
Fax: +44 0115 846 6600

email