[Maths-Education] BSRLM: Call for papers for a new internationaljournal

John Bibby qed at enterprise.net
Thu Apr 12 20:32:48 BST 2007

Well done in sorting this out - I know it has been a target for very many
years.

     Best Regards
     JOHN BIBBY  aa42/MatheMagic
                   1 Straylands Grove, York YO31 1EB  (01904-330-334)

All statements are on behalf of aa42.com Limited, a company wholly owned by
John Bibby and Shirley Bibby. See www.aa42.com/mathemagic and
www.mathemagic.org