[Maths-Education] EARCOME4: Second Announcement and call for papers

Lim Chap Sam cslim at usm.my
Tue Sep 12 11:04:14 BST 2006

Dear Prof  Peter Gate,

 I am glad to inform you that we have just published our Second
Announcement and Call for Papers for the coming 4th East Asia Regional
Conference on Mathematics Education (EARCOME4), to be held at Hotel
CityBayview, Penang, Malaysia, from 18-22 June 2007.

Here I attached the pdf file. Hope you can help to publicize in your
discussion group.  Please kindly remind all colleagues that the deadline
for abstract is 30 October 2006 while deadline for full paper is 30
December 2006.

Thank you very much.

LIM chapsam
School of Educational Studies