[Maths-Education] Chair at King's

Geoff Faux gfaux at toucansurf.com
Fri Mar 10 11:50:32 GMT 2006

On 8 Mar 2006, at 17:52, Mike Askew wrote:

> Although the details are yet to be finalised, it's looking likely that
> I'll
> be heading off the US for the next academic year.

Hi Mike
I really worry that someone with your views and ability to all a *** a
*** might find it hard to survive in the land of Bush.  Once there I
think you should put something on the ATM web every three weeks and
then if messages stop coming we all start writing to the foreign office
to ask about rendition flights and who was on them and where they are
at the moment.

Geoff Faux
www.education-initiatives.co.uk
www.selfcatering-isle-of-mull-highlands.com