[Maths-Education] Chair at King's

Mike Askew mike.askew at kcl.ac.uk
Wed Mar 8 17:52:43 GMT 2006

Dear All

Although the details are yet to be finalised, it's looking likely that I'll
be heading off the US for the next academic year. In order to do this I'm
standing down as Chair of Mathematics Education (but staying on 20% at
King's and hoping to rebuild my time there when I get back with research
grants)

So the following post is being advertised:

Chair in Mathematics Education
The Department of Education and Professional Studies (DEPS), in the
School of Social Science and Public Policy, wishes to appoint an
individual to the established Chair in Mathematics Education. The
individual appointed will be expected to have a significant record of
research and scholarship in mathematics education and to lead the
leading UK research group of 6 individuals working in this field.

Please get in touch if you would like to discuss.

Best Wishes
--
Mike Askew
Chair in Mathematics Education
Education and Professional Studies
Waterloo Bridge Wing
Franklin-Wilkins Building
Waterloo Campus
King's College London
Waterloo Road
London SE1 9NN

Tel:     +44 (0)20 7848 3178
Fax:        +44 (0)20 7848 3182
e-mail:     mike.askew at kcl.ac.uk
homepage: http://www.kcl.ac.uk/depsta/education/hpages/maskew.html

The entrance to the Department of Education and Professional Studies is on
Waterloo Road.
A map of the locality is available at:
http://www.kcl.ac.uk/about/maa/sc.html

For more information about Education at King's see
http://www.kcl.ac.uk/depsta/education