[Maths-Education] Charlotte USA Conference 2007

Alan Rogerson arogerson at inetia.pl
Wed Aug 30 10:38:04 BST 2006

The First Announcement and Call for Proposals for our Charlotte, USA,  2007 Conference has just been finalised and we are delighted that we have obtained a special accommodation rate for participants at the nearby prestigious and beautiful Hilton Charlotte University Place Hotel. The now complete announcement is at  http://math.unipa.it/~grim/convegni.htm and we would be MOST grateful if you could publicise it on your email lists and in other places if possible too! There is a short notice below if that is more useful!

As I am sure you know, our Project is dedicated to helping our students and colleagues in Mathematics Education world wide and is totally non-commercial and non-profit making. All of us in the project work voluntarily, and for no remuneration, to help disseminate Innovation in our educational communities and we therefore rely on help from our colleagues to publicise our conferences world wide. We hope you will be able to assist us!

We also hope you will personally consider joining us next year at what promises to be a very friendly and productive conference.

Thanks and best wishes,

Alan, Fayez and David

Dr. Alan Rogerson & Professor Fayez Mina (International Co-coordinators of the Mathematics Education into the 21st Century Project)

Associate Professor David Pugalee (Chairman of the Local Organising Committee, UNCC, Charlotte, USA)

Short notice:

9th International Conference of the Mathematics Education into the 21st Century Project: "Mathematics Education In A Global Community". Sep 7 - 12, 2007
University of North Carolina Charlotte, United States of America. Please email arogerson at inetia.pl for all details or see http://math.unipa.it/~grim/convegni.htm